- Photoelectric technology
- 12V DC Operation
- Compatible with all Ness control Panels
- On-board sounder for audible warning
- Relay Alarm Output
- Dimensions: 100(D) x 57(H)
- Smoke Detection: Photo-electric
- Operation Voltage: 12V DC (any polarity)
- Current (Standby) 115μA
- Current (Alarm) 55mA
- Audible Output: Onboard Sounder
- Relay Output: N.O. & N.C. contacts
- Auto Reset: 4 seconds after chamber is clear
Hills Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
This Hills photoelectric smoke detector is designed to provide early warning of developing fires in both residential and commercial applications. These multi-voltage, 4 wire smoke alarms can be connected to many third-party devices such as security alarm systems and access control systems and up to 24 units may be interconnected. Supplied complete with mounting ring and 9VDC back-up battery.
Ness Security 12V Auto Reset Smoke Detector
The Ness Security auto-resetting, photo-electric, 12VDC smoke detector has twist off base for easy installation. Built-in sounder for local indication of alarm. The Benefits of the Ness Security 12V Auto Reset smoke detector include:
Ness Security Wireless Smoke Detector
Eliminante wiring with the Ness Security 106-040 RSM wireless smoke detector. Use with the Ness Security 100-200 Radio receiver. The RSM smoke detector is a photoelectric type with high volume sounder, test button, alarm LED. The onboard Ness Security radio transmitter requires minimal setup. A single 9v battery powers the smoke detector and the transmitter.
Smoke AlarmsThe primary purpose of installing a smoke detector in your home office or business is to alert you when smoke is present, indicating fire. There are numerous advantages of installing a smoke alarm including:
- Early Detection:Smoke detectors serve as an early detection system because they often detect smoke in the home quicker than people can. As smoke rises, installing smoke detectors high up allows for a fire to be detected as soon as smoke is produced. Early detection means you have more time to escape from the property and allows for timely decisions to be made.
- Fire Location:Installing multiple smoke detectors in a building or office can alert you to the location of the fire allowing you to take prompt and decisive action.
- Audibility:Another major advantage of installing smoke alarms is that they can be clearly heard by everyone, no matter where they are. The piercing noise that a smoke alarm makes is designed to attract the attention of everyone on the property.